Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Recovery & burnout

I'm cured!!! After a week of being pumped up with antibiotics (experiencing my first drug induced hallucination in a number of years) and gone at with the very latest in big syringe technology, I am all but empty of pus, capable of speech, laughter, and above all, that essential paving of the path to recovery, eating.

I look at my blog and see how neglected the poor dear has been. I also remember a time last year, brimming with bright eyed "I will be a writer!!!" earnestness, when I declared that I would update it every day, whilst maintaining no less than four others...oh foolish boy, where was that energy when you were at school? I've seen a significant drop in the quality of entries since that ambitious mission statement, so I am beating a retreat, back to the safety of the weekly post...and maybe more if I feel inspired...I thank you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007, Blogger Rouselle Rousseau couldn`t help but say...

end of pus, always good. Am approaching end of essay - even better!
xxx

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007, Blogger Kelly couldn`t help but say...

Glad you are feeling better! It is great to have fresh entries to read - am an avid fan of your blog!

Take care

Penny in New Zealand
www.journals.jevon.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home