Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yet another entry wherein I bewail a timetable that leaves me scarce opportunity to blog...and some announcements...

I seem to be absurdly busy this time of year. This is not to say I have run out of ideas, no, no, no, rather, I am gradually coming to realise that a sure sign of getting old is constantly having stuff to do, and yet never seeming to get anywhere.

Something has to give, and I'm afraid it's the blogs of Anger and Lucidity. Since November, I have only recently been inspired to write something in that bleak little corner of cyberspace, and now I'm having second thoughts about the idea.

The original plan was to have a foaming blast of pure anger and then a calmer counter-argument...recently, I've found it difficult to separate the two sides into two different pieces of writing, thusly they're both for the chop...having two less blogs to manage will no doubt allow me to pay the attention I promised to this one, and let me concentrate on learning this damn language.

...but it's not like I've been idle in terms of writing. My efforts for the Design Festa have finally seen the light of day, and I've encountered my first ever buzz-word - on-spec, meaning on-speculation, which means that I've sent something to the editor of a magazine, and he's pondering whether or not it's going to be published...I think...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Published? PUBLISHED?? WHEN???????????? (need to know basis here)

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Blogger Mrs. Darling couldn`t help but say...

Your comment on my site has garnished quite a bit of interest from my readers. I must say if that is really the stuff you eat it must be boring. But then I think about it and realize that if I ate like that I would definitly be thinner! sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home