Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nomihodai

This is a very useful word to know in Japan - it literally means all you can drink. Nothing much more to say really. That was my St Patricks day, apparently huge in Japan, what with parades in Tokyo over the weekend, but I'm not going anywhere.

I was under the impression that four leaf clovers didn't exist (Jono, are you really Irish?), but, courtesy of my new friend (whose father is apparently about to release some muck on the Shell corporation drilling for oil in a protected coral reef), I've received one of the buggers. However, the blurry results yielded by my consistent attempts at photographing the thing (thanks to Hayley for the crispest image to date) has led me to the conclusion that it is ethereal, and probably a prank courtesy of the wee folk...

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Crisp or not......................it's still worth seeing, just for those of us who have never seen one of these before!!

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006, Blogger Phantom Scribbler couldn`t help but say...

Even blurry, I'm impressed.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Um Chris, it's Chris. Which particular entry did you have particular preference for me reading again? I forgot. Seeing as I have scanned over some and not found any obvious shimmering jewel of text, I'm rather lost. You understand my impatience - I work in the fucking internet business. (bad day at work!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home