Thursday, July 21, 2005

MMMMMMM!!! That sounds refreshing!

Example

Just what a thirsty man needs at the height of the Japanese summer. The other teachers started teasing me about this early on in May, saying that students have been taken to hospital due to the heat, and they doubt that I as a westerner would be able to stand it. And to think I laughed...I daren`t laugh now, lest I choke to death on the sweat cascading down my nose. Oh my beloved air conditioner, it makes me so happy that I can always turn you on.

In other news, the Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank is adapting it`s ATM`s, turning them into fruit machines...a triple seven gives you ¥105, effectively removing the bank charge, but you can win up to ¥1,000 (fiver). I saw this story in The Japan Times, but their website isn`t carrying it...go here if you want to read that story again...I`m going to drink some belly-fluff. 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, July 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

How did you get that Japanese character on your qwerty? Did you opt for Japanese text on your lap-top?

Today - Hope(less) High School is on holiday. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoa about you?

 
At Thursday, July 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Oh GOD!!! Will you LOOK at that typo?? I meant to say "HOW", not "HOA". Does hoa actually mean anything?

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005, Blogger dataphage couldn`t help but say...

Your profile photo has somehow got even scarrier!

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

New and alarming profile photo acknowledged - and just about recognised! Am I to take it that you are now on-line?

 
At Sunday, July 24, 2005, Blogger Shining Love Pig couldn`t help but say...

Unfortunately, no. Still languishing in iternet cafes. Once the results of my sperm test have been calculated against the gross national product of Outer Mongolia, the final figure been multiplied by twenty three and the ancestors of everybody associated with my have flat have been invoked on THAT number of occasions, I might have a figure that will possibly almost give me the vaguest whiff of a hint that I might be online in some unspecified time in the future...if I`m lucky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home