Saturday, September 09, 2006

The conspiracy continues...



Originally uploaded by Shining Love Pig.

My earlier plan to post an entry directly into blogger using the flickr URL`s has gone the way of my other plans...Kawasaki BOE has seen fit to block the screen that allows me to write in blogger, whilst the internet cafe I`m now in won`t let me use their hard-drive as a go-between...thus you have this sporadic, piecemeal and wholly unsatisfactory account of the holiday.

So anyway, this gentleman was spotted in Asakusa. At the end of his leash is a corn on the cob, which he was taking for walkies, occassionally bending down to stroke it. Shortly after taking this photo, my fascination was suddenly replaced by guilt at being so morbidly fascinated by someone with mental problems. The guilt abated however when we saw him again in Shibuya, with a friend, also with an edible pet. I now believe him to be some kind of performance artist. The chances of finding, in a place the size of Tokyo, two madmen taking a corn-on-the-cob for a walk on the same day are too ridiculously huge to be a coincidence.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, September 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLOL!!!!!!!!

 
At Sunday, September 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Bloody artists. By rights that corn cob should be released back in to the wild where it belongs...

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

That is just so funny - I loves it

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous couldn`t help but say...

Dear lord.... My wife and I were in tokyo for a month and saw this guy on the 14th of August.... Never thought we would see another picture of him. Good shooting! We had to chase him down for this one!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Jarrettopia/Tokyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home